The restaurant Chez Franklin – Graslin district, concerned with the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated treatments, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy incorporating all these treatments, the aims pursued by these as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”): Chez Franklin
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter ‘the publisher’):
SICAM, a single-member company with a share capital of € 1000, whose registered office is located at 10 Rue Franklin, 44000 NANTES, registered with the RCS of Nantes under number B 813 684 685, code APE 5610A, phone number: 02 51 82 35 20, email address: coucou (at) chezfranklin.fr.
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
Chez Franklin is hosted by OVH, headquartered at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 ROUBAIX.
1.4 Designer (hereinafter referred to as “the designer”):
The website Chez Franklin was designed by the company Label Communication whose head office is located at 4 Rue Albert Londres, 44300 NANTES.
1.5 Communications Officer (hereinafter “the Communications Officer”):
The communication of the website Chez Franklin is orchestrated by the company 10:01 (Groupe 1001 Salles), whose head office is located at 11 Rue Maurice Grandcoing, 94200 IVRY SUR SEINE.
ARTICLE 2 – WEBSITE’S ACCESS
Website’s access and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
ARTICLE 3 – CONTENT OF THE SITE
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
ARTICLE 4 – SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Eliminate any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
- Suspend the site for updates.
ARTICLE 5 – RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of lawsuits against you:
– because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– because of non-compliance by you with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher is subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
ARTICLE 6 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
The setting up by the users of all hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information available via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in that link.
ARTICLE 7 – DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data is collected by the Chez Franklin restaurant in the contact form as well as in the order forms.
Personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable person (person concerned) is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to one’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected for the contact form and the booking form are:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date, time and number of guests to book a table
ARTICLE 8 – ACCESS RIGHT, RECTIFICATION AND DEREFERENCEMENT OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address: cuckoo (at) chezfranklin.fr. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: If the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to object to data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data that they have provided to send them to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address by email, at: cuckoo (at) chezfranklin.fr.
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed ID and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be addressed within a month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications require it.
Moreover, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, the persons who wish to do so, have the possibility of organising the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
ARTICLE 9 – DATA USAGE
The personal data collected from users is intended to make the Platform’s services available, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the treatments is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- User access and use of the Platform;
- Managing the operation and optimizing the Platform;
- Implementation of user support;
- Checking, identifying and authenticating user-transmitted data;
- Personalize services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, based on their preferences;
- Preventing and detecting fraud, malware and managing security incidents;
- Managing potential disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
ARTICLE 10 – DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform keeps your data for as long as it takes to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
ARTICLE 11 – SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user posts publicly available information in the Platform’s free comment areas;
- When the user allows a third party’s website to access their data;
- When the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the applicable regulations. Personal data protection
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
ARTICLE 12 – COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you don’t like it, please contact us at: Cuckoo (at) chezfranklin.fr.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial exploration purposes, if you do not wish, please contact us at cuckoo address (at) chezfranklin.fr.
If you access personal data when browsing the site, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of the persons. The publisher disclaims any responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
ARTICLE 13 – COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of such “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from their browser settings.
All the information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout, and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally. to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are available on this site:
Google Analytics: measures the site’s audience.
Google Tag Manager: Makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manages Google tags.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on using, managing and deleting cookies for any type of browser, please visit the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
ARTICLE 14 – PHOTOGRAPHY AND PRODUITS REPRESENTATION
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
ARTICLE 15 – APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific jurisdiction grant arising from a law or regulation particular.
ARTICLE 16 – CONTACT US
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: cuckoo (at) chezfranklin.fr.